Dec 19, 2011

Hands On Beauty Workshop

A recent beauty workshop for makeup
I love sharing my knowledge of beauty with my clients, whether it is hair care, skin care, everyday or special events makeup and hairstyling, it is so much fun to play together. Although makeup and hairstyling is my profession, it is definitely a fun activity and something I enjoy doing very much. My beauty workshops starts with assessing your lifestyle and needs, your makeup and tools. Then I share with you my tips and techniques, my favorite products list, and apply makeup to one side of your face. Then, it's your turn to apply the other side while I watch and teach.


Workshops usually takes three hours, I also offer group lessons, it's fun to learn with friends! You may also reserve a makeover party for a girls night out or bachelorette event.
If you are interested in taking my workshops, email me at joey@jbeautique.com  I look forward to hearing from you! 

No comments: