Apr 18, 2012

Mastering the Eyeliner

If I had to choose one makeup product to use for life, what would it be? Foundation? Concealer? Lipgloss?  Although these are all oh so important to creating a beautiful face, my top pick would definitely be eyeliner. We often hear the eyes are the window to our soul, I truly believe that accentuating the eyes is the number one makeup skill every girl should possess.
Eyeliners come in pencil, crayon, gel, cream and powder forms, how do we choose what works best for us? Here's a little guideline when choosing eyeliner. Pencils and crayons create a softer look while gels and creams can create a definite line with longer lasting power. I usually like to use a crayon liner for everyday and gel liner for night time. For special occasions or my bridal clients, I usually stick to gel or cream liners. Another great liner that comes in handy is a white eyeliner, when used to line the bottom waterline, it brightens the eye instantly. I also love to use brown eyeshadow as eyeliner when I want to create an even softer look for spring time.  The best way to mastering the eyeliner is practice, practice, practice! The more you practice, the better you will understand your eye shape and thus draw a perfect eye line/


No comments: