Oct 16, 2013

My Skincare Regimen

I've been asked by many people about my skincare regimen and the products I use so here's a blog post dedicated to skincare. I've included the links to most of the products and tools on the bottom of the post. Enjoy and email me (joey@jbeautique.com) if you have questions about the products.
 If I wore makeup that day, I would start off my skincare regimen with a cleansing oil to remove makeup. I like to use Jill Stuart Cleansing Oil, it is less greasy than the Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil. After thoroughly rinsing off the oil, I would use the Collin Deep Cleansing Solution with a cotton pad on my Hada Crie by Hitachi to remove all traces of the cleansing oil.
    Next, I will cleanse my skin with Jill Stuart Foaming Wash with my Clarisonic Mia II.
   These are the skincare items I use regularly after cleansing. From left to right: Hadalabo Whitening Toner | Sulwhasoo First Serum | Anna Sui Whitening Milk | Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Cream

When I need a boost of hydration or if I've been out in the sun, I would use my Hitachi Hada Crie with Misutenshi Skin Treatment Gel. Once a week, I will exfoliate with Sulwhasoo Ginseng Exfoliating Gel. If I ever break out, I will use La Mer the Concentrate to speed up the healing of my skin. For under eyes and in the winter when my skin is extra dry, I use a thin layer of La Mer Moisturizing Cream.
I use sheet masks 2-3x a week, I don't have a specific brand preference. I use whatever is available.

Products Link
Jill Stuart products are not available in the US.
GM Collin: www.gmcollin.com
Hitachi Hada Crie: http://www.amazon.com/
Clarisonic: www.clarisonic.com
All other Japanese skincare: http://www.etakashimaya.com/
Sheet Masks: http://www.amazon.com


No comments: