Oct 6, 2011

Fall Wedding at the Thomas Fogarty Winery

Fall weddings at the Thomas Fogarty Winery are so romantic, I'm fortunate to have styled for 6 brides at the winery this year.  Here's one with a great fall theme. While I wait for the beautiful photos from the photographer, I will post some that I took with my own camera. Fang Fang's wedding day started with makeup and hairstyling at the Sofitel Hotel in Redwood City. Then, we headed to Thomas Fogarty where Fang Fang changed into her gown and took photos with her family who traveled all the way from Indonesia.  The wedding day flowed seamlessly thanks to wedding planner Janece Shellooe of Every Elegant Detail. And I was so impressed with the beautiful arrangements designed by Leighsa Montrose of Branch Out Floral and Event Design.



No comments: