Oct 7, 2011

Summer Love at Mountain Terrace

This cute wedding at Mountain Terrace was so much fun to work at not only because the bride Leslie was super sweet, but I also got to work with Augie Chang Photography and Andrew Hsu of Studio MSV again after our last great wedding at Nestldown which I have yet to blog about.
Leslie was most concern about accentuating her eyes and shaping them more round than her natural almond shaped eyes. I gave them a more rounded look by applying thicker liner in the middle of her lid and gave her longer lashes in the middle instead of having the longer lashes on the end which creates a flare, cat eye look.  While waiting for the fabulous photos from Augie, I will post a few that I took with my iPhone.
Bride and Groom with the Bridal Party
Cute bird shaped favors the bride made herself.

Guests sign in area


No comments: